|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
22:36, 1303#0
Friday, 19 March 2010
![]() 2 187m ON FOOT to reach the highest peak in Peninsula Malaysia …! It's still a pretty surreal feeling (& when I walk nao I still feel the terrain under my feet) X____X What I would(n't) give to go back there hahaha! I guess sometimes memories are all we've got left of an experience. Yet: Ms (P.A.) Tan: You should never, ever trust your memory. Ms Lee: Sometimes you will forget your experiences. Three times I've been on this mountain and three times I felt differently.And then we missed Joybaby :( Was the second last to reach the station ...! & everyone was busy repacking fruits into their bags. Who knew 4 bananas & 4 apples could be so heavy luh? Suddenly remembered I forgot to pack the communal raisins x___x Yi'an: If we die on the mountain it's going to be your fault!Got shoo-ed through passport check & forced the station people to open up additional counter for us ..! started perspiring rly badly: Jason: My shirt is not dri-fit anymore, it's wet-fit. Pmz: Someone tell me why I even bothered showering before I left house?!THEN MSGAO APPEARED LIKE TWO MINUTES BEFORE THE TRAIN WAS SCHEDULED TO LEAVE -___- She excellent ..! We saw her chiong-ing through the gates w this q small backpack & can almost hear Ms Lee's heartbeat stop hahaha Flooded the beds #5 – #22 & I went onto top bunk above Shihbaby :D when the train went by Mt. Sinai all of us cheered like mad hahaha. Almost like we missed the place to death ...! Then Ms Gao brought the guys chasing after the foodman for their dinner (oily fried rice with egg) Starving people: LOL@MSGAO & CKwhile the rest of us contented ourselves w our emergency chocolate milk + banana + apple + bread. Too much food ..! had to offload so we redistributed the fruits & then took out excess maggi & pasta ..? Ms Lee was scolding us: Ms Lee: You all buy too much food already! Xun, Cindy & Pmz on our bunks :D (yes I took off my specs hahaha)After clearing customs we settled onto our bunks to play cards/ chitchat/ sleep (for most of the guys). Watching their game Sunset outsideBridged w Justin, CK & Ms Gao, who kept passing (I also!) when ZZ went to sleep, then stayed up for a while w CK & Xun. Went to pee, trauma much? First time using a squat toilet in 13 years & it HAD to be the train toilet x__x Got Xun to accompany me there & then when we were crossing over the connection the train jerked & I screamed omg. Thankyou so much for the hug babe (: think I woke half the train ..! so sorry boys, who were right next to the door :/ Fell asleep listening to Xun & CK talk about stupid things (eg. Why people should have more sex; it's a freaking economics book! I SWEAR). & halfway through the night, someone walked past my bunk & drew my curtains roughly shut ..! Damn scary ㅠ.ㅠ |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |