Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
05:00, Mayflower
Friday, 10 May 2013


Sunny days ☼ | 9 May, 14:19


I love fall when temperatures are perfect ( ¯◡¯♡) faces always look friendlier; going to classes isn't a war; and all the girls and boys are decked in patterned cardigans ugh I JUST LOVE WHEN COLORS ARE WARM....!!! Yay gonna be 20+ the next few days! god I've missed seeing double-digit minimum temperatures, though why I should be celebrating is kinda a mystery since I'm a homebody ;x next time I'll get to enjoy such temps will be in September hopefullyyyyyy..? And I say hopefully bec last year it was cold into October this lawless weather knows no bounds!!!

I've been resisting the temptation to go on winterwear sprees the past few weeks, DIFFICULT considering all the sales! on knits and coats and boots *my heart* BUT NO MORE!!! just received a duffle in the mail, happy as a clam ☺ come at me winter!!! ain't nobody afraid of you no more~

TBC. ☂



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy