Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
22:22, When metal sings,
Wednesday, 9 January 2013


New playthings ( ^v^✿)

These just came in today! after almost three weeks D; normally bjs.com takes max 10 days to get to me, whether down under or sunny sg, but maybe delays during the festive season...? in any case, merry belated xmas to me! ❄


0401frd

So toon & i went to pick up our favorite 姐妹黨 last Friday! His flight had a half-hour delay, so after I ended shift at 4 we walked about T3A's basement to shop. Loving the sweet fashion there!! what a radical change ;o

Initially resolved to accompany toon on her mission to obtain a denim dress (which she eventually did), but I also ended up getting a pair of military-green flare shorts v_v and later saw a patchwork maxi skirt!!!! that I very sadly walked away from. But I once read somewhere that if you're still thinking about an item 24 hours after deciding to "sleep on it", then it probably means you really want it.... uh lol excuses much? D;

Anyway, look who's come home!!


:')))) but UGH DAT HAIR.

All of us had 小碗麵 for dins!! partly cos Bram really wanted Sg fare after so long in France :) and toon didn't know what it was?? Simple food with idle chitchat over dinner, liver exchanging, chili comparing.... gotta love how years' worth of interactions has not been shattered by a break in contact. Sometimes I worry about being forgotten; coming home to strangers, or feeling like I'd be on the outside looking in; it's always an immeasurable relief to feel safe in the company of those whom you most treasure and cherish ♡



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy