Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
23:07, A very pink affair ♡
Saturday, 12 January 2013

11/1; PINK XX I

Darling Yujie turned 21 yesterday!! *confetti* headed down to NSRCC after morning shift t celeb w her & everything was mega pinkkkkk ;o felt a little guilty for not really conforming to the theme even though I rly trieddddddd, but pink just isn't my thing D; but I guess, plum cuts it close...? :\


Pink party!!

Some other peeps went down earlier to put up the decor, eg. balloons, photo-strings, banners (!!) etc. *good job* and there was even a mini balloon arch her mother made! 還是媽媽最棒 :')


Memory lines!




Can't really decide if this is a glam/unglam shot...? but at least it's on my ~preferred side *flips hair* though srsly I did have quite a few candids that I was blissfully unaware of until I checked fb -_---- this Bram ah, last warning!


Cue my very tedious photo collage!!! featuring us & our favorite, prettiest vice-chair hehe :)




♡♡



Credits to Xingzi who had no idea the flash was on ☻w☻



Unwrapping her gifts! Inside this big lurid box is....... A COLLECTION OF PINK DAISO THINGS HAHAHAHA ahem #notfromus


People started leaving afterwards to catch the last bus out, and so the group of us that stayed over kickstarted our all-nighter :))) began with everyone toasting a neat shot of Chivas to the birthday girl before 23:59 *more confetti*


/edit/

oh this is worth mentioning..!!

though last bus is at 22:45, we toasted Yujie only close to midnight cos when we were setting the drinks out we realized WE HAD NO ICE. And so Cindy & I acted as human GPS'es, guiding Tim & Ham out to Shell :) slight detour when I went back home to get my specs case, thankgawd for convenient home location!! *drop sweat* but epic journey espesh since T drives like a madman??!

/edit/



Decided on King's Cup as game of the night lololol. otherwise known as Circle of Death! Xingzi & I became game masters by default since the both of us refused to drink..... for undisclosed reasons :c and we both got mercilessly teased & heckled by some of the more hardcore kids there. But no regrets there! am still very happy I stood my ground cos I quite doubt I would've had half as much fun if I weren't at least sober.



Circle of Death - the Gamemaster's Half ☠

It got a little epic near the end esp during draws of 5's Rhymes, mostly because SK couldn't rhyme to save his life!!!
Chong: Watermelon!
Cindy: Er.... *cheats a little* melon?
SK: WATERLILY!!!
Laughing again just thinking about it..!! we were all wtf you know what is rhyme or not?! The best part was when he kept protesting against our protests, errrrr likka shameless?? (._.; ) & then when it happened a second time:
Ham: I am ashamed to call you my friend!
And somewhere in between "chicken little" and "starfruit" suddenly came in as contenders HAHA srsly no idea how it happened! It got to the point where I actually hoped someone would draw a 5 just a couple seats before SK cos it was super funny to watch him struggle to think of a proper rhyme. In the end he gave up & resorted to immediately drinking when it came to his turn :D
(the rhyme ends with "-ten")
SK: Bite-ten!!!!
Everyone: ?!! where got such word how you spell??
SK: Have!! B-I-T-T-E-N!
Everyone: BITTEN LAH WHAT BITE-TEN *∞ LOL*
Truly the highlight of the night *wipes tear from eye*

There were also episodes of 8's Categories when people were just coming up with ridiculous ones trying to sabotage the other gender. Zhenmei started hers with....... BARBIE MOVIES HAHAHAHA o_o even I kenastun. And later Gordon took revenge with his EPL football clubs wtf. Eventually some kind soul decided to make it easy and chose colors, buttttttttttttttttt....
*SK's turn, & everyone tries to distract him*
SK: LILY FLOWER!!
Everyone: ?!!?!?!
YOU KNOW WHAT IS COLORS OR NOT??! D;



C-whoring sesh & opportunities for photobombin' abound once we concluded king's :>

Enjoyed a short lull before we decided to play some orientation-style games! There was one where we gave ourselves different names, eg. colors, or countries, & if someone else has in front of them a card with the same value as ours we'd have to call them out by their game-names before they did us. And during the colors challenge SK & toon had a MAJOR showdown, which was again another epic fest cos SK couldn't remember any color except for his own!!?

Played Indian poker next, and this Weibin was on a straight losing streak??! at direct odds w Chong, sitting right next to him & who kept sweeping the picture cards. Decided on 7 Wonders as forfeits; every two rounds, the people with the lowest 3 cards had to go up to join body parts according to everyone else's instructions. Only concluded the game when either 1) Chong lost, or 2) Weibin won. Eventually both happened during the same round hahaha :)


Our darling Bram :')))))

He insisted on a photo with the Yujie standing poster & all of us were like whut don't you want the real thing??! but it's just Bram being Bram D; & dat face during his forfeit for Indian poker....!!!! I love thinking up positions for 7 Wonders but unfortunately I kenot claim credit for Weibin's itchy hands ;D




By then most people were already on the cusp of knocking out. Had a quick shower & then coerced a couple other people into a game of mahjong!! MISSED IT ^_^ everyone 胡'd at least once except Xingqi..!! this despite him getting lots of help from Cindy & me getting almost absolutely NOTHING to 吃 from Bram *k-glares* haha. But then later we all kind of died for a while v_v

Uneventful ride home, except that we missed the earlier bus out & had to wait. But a very kind uncle (apparently "the same one as yesterday", lol?) lifted us back though it wasn't strictly allowed :)))

Originally had plans to nap in the afternoon before evening/midnight shift later, but they were scuppered when I came home to Grandmummy & her speshal chwee kueh!! NO IDEA where she gets them from but they are my favorite, even before Ghim Moh & Bedok Interchange *_* they're the ones where the stallowners give you the wooden skewers instead of plastic cutlery like most stalls do these days;; mega loves! And mummy cooked beef noodle soup Viet style!! *fat die me*

All in all, happy days! ^_^♡ I'd forgotten how much I missed secondary/ JC times, and when we would have annual EOY chalets & gatherings :') but the company remains the same, and I hope we'll somehow manage to overcome our conflicting schedules & distances and stay like this for many years to come. Everyone needs a little sunshine in their lives where seeds of friendship fall.



When there is love, I can't wait to talk about it,
And know the only time is right now; it's right well where you are.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy