|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
23:48, Daydream
Thursday, 5 July 2012
-- In a fishbowl you don't know who to watch. You think you see a scowl but it is really only the bubbles of your thoughts, escaping. And so there is no need for conversation. For only the pebbles creep to eavesdrop on secrets of secrets, and even then they cannot speak. --
Here's another secret: I will never be a lover. There is too much hatred and anger in this being. Too much resentment. I carry so many scars. When I begin to doubt it I remind myself to marvel at how it sounds. I carry so many scars I carry so many scars I carry so many scars. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |