|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
01:48, Winter fell ☂☃
Friday, 29 June 2012
I disappear off blogger for a couple months and come back to a completely new design?! THIS SORCERY..!! DO NOT LIKE. It's too white! Here, have a screenshot: ![]() Burrrrrrrrr mother ugly. Also you can see the sudden spike in page views. I shall very buay paiseh-ly admit that it was all my doing *cackles* ☜☜ people need to preview, okay? 1205strd For marriage equality. Go Australia! *supports* Though tbh I don't know Australia's stand on LGBT rights. Even after more than a year of residence in this country I still don't know how their government works? -- So… went out with the college girls for city shopping round 1 :) dropped by Grill'd for lunch! After hearing about their awesome burgers I've been wanting to try for the longest time, gourmet burgers ftw. Violated #1 with this post :O of course if I had an iPhone and 3G I'd have happily Instagram'ed and tweeted about it too Is this how you promote charity? In the end I kept the bottle cap and threw the paper away. Same thing with B&J's free DAT THICKNESS. Cannot fit into mouth! #singaporeshadesofgrey ☜☜☜ i'm sorry i cannot help it Got two different burgs and split half-half with toonzai. Cannot remember what we got cos it was so long ago..! detriments of procrastination. Anyway burgs were really quite good! You can also choose from two types of bread but at about $15 each and no meals…? Hmm. ~(^w^)~ Yummeh'est fries in Melbourne so far!! okay lar possible skewed judgment cos I haven't had fries in aaaaaages but I swear these could well beat Carl's Jr &…. is it Mos? And anyone who knows me knows that I absolove CJ fries and up until I tried CJ I once proclaimed Mos fries to be the bestest :3 Commenced shopping after lunch i.e. window-shopping while N went about her birthday dress-hunting :) walked along the streets and about the many quirky shops. Can I say… LOVE!!? At first glance though they all seem to be selling the same things…….. which is quite true. THIS DRESS COST 109 *jaw drop* Such a simple skater with cut-out back D: digressing, I LOVE CUT-OUTS. and digressing from that is it just me or does it seem like i've been saying i love a lot of things lately? Which is a very good thing cos lots of dresses and tops here sport cut-outs and some of them are so daring…! :O Confirm cannot pull off in sg sure will be labelled slut. I don't know why but back home I feel like I must dress like a nun. Not that I like to show off as much skin as decently possible but I very much prefer roaming streets here cos my style is more matchy with the locals than back home. Anyway hundredplus-dollar dress had the cutest buttons ever! Look: SO SUMMERY ♥☼ Espesh love the top one. Was hoping the spare button attached to the tag was in that design but it was in the bottommost one ;((( And how do I know? because i bought it ,_, NO NO NO I AM NOT MAD I got it for $25!!! a steal i tell you! Massive sale gg on cos the shop was moving out and slashed prices on everything like crazy ☻v☻ And I don't remember what we had for dinner but we had CHURROS FOR SUPPER ♡ *dances* FINALLY!! Ever since last summer I had to endure the girls comparing which churro was better and in which world city (grr I have never been to Japan and am feelin' it) so obvsly I've been DYING to try. And all the times I've been at the city the girls have always reassured me that We'll have churros today! *for sure* but then we end up eating like pigs for dinner ;(( or completely forget ;(((((( NOT ANYMORE!! :D S & N getting our fondue to share. Savory and sweet, mmmmmm. ![]() while the divas wait :) Oh can I just say…. I LOVE MAH COAT!!! ♡ Actually really a swing cape for those not-so-cold days cos the sleeves are really huge. EH. they're not really sleeves at all. But so prettaye no? I realize that in addition to a bag and heels fever I also possess an insane addiction to coats and jackets. Trenches macs militaries longlines blazers peacoats bikers YOU NAME IT *_* only problem is that chioness comes at a price and a lot of them aren't worth buying unless they go on sale i.e. NOW ☜☜ end of financial year/ seasonal clearance sale hello!! I LOVEEEEEEEEE *itchy feets* Also love how in winter everyone wears the same basic coat every day? We all have multiple coats of course but there's always dat one coat we wear with everything. Can totes wear the same outfit all five days of the schoolweek and nobardee would be none the wiser ;D that's why I love gg to uni in autumn/ winter/ spring HAHA *scheme* (♡v♡) 0706thrs Love Futurama Fry's #notsureif..!! One of my favorites after the two Yaomings :> and FFFFFUUUUUUU (got specific number of letters did you know!) but I digress. Original plan was to introduce Sg mugging culture to the girls ;> thought of squeezing in some crammin' between lunch and movietiem. Expected epic fail cos I got distracted by the prettiest pair of teal suede pumps ever!? (heart) Dampener in the form of pointed toes ;( my feet are already so narrow the unwanted optical illusion makes me look like I have ultra-long feet #narrowfeetproblems ☜☜ apparently twitter hashtags have also invaded mah life. But back to narrow feet problems! HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND A PAIR OF ROUND-TOED PUMPS?! (ans: very.) Why shoe manufacturers cater so prissily to fat-footed people? *come at me bro* @_azyy's personal home theater le lovebirds /d'aww It's funny cos we were speculating whether we would be the first to arrive at the cinema. And we were! Too bad we couldn't be the only ones cos of anti-joke chickens -- some people just wanna watch the world burn.
♡ Okay lar MIB3 nubbad :) though I last watched the prequels when I was…. still in 卍慈?! Toon: What was MIB1 & 2 about ah?Summary skillz (Y) I CRIED YOU KNOW. Gotz touching scene but the glaring loopholes!! *my eyes it burns* the problem with watching sci-fi movies when you're old enough to critic is the number of plot holes you find. Quite ruins the whole experience but that's the price you pay for being smart :j Okay abrupt end of post bye! They'll tear our hard hearts at the seams If you don't believe that love and lust can't disagree. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |