Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
01:48, Autumn falls
Monday, 2 April 2012

Record six-weeks unforced hiatus what is this!!?

Probably my only readers at this point are @Elahge & @tiggerbounced ahahaha my faithful darlings. Casual shoutout.....? ♡

I still remember those days when everyone updated their blogs daily....... :') but those days are gone now *shakes fist at tumblr/twitter/FB* ☜☜☜ please follow thanks HAHA

Also I have a massive backlog since I went back in Sept-Oct '11?! last time procrastinate also not so jialat -__-




0104snd


Went out for lunch ystd with the college girls! Awesome catch-up sesh ♥ the only problem is that whenever we get together all we do is eat omggggggg. Damaging to both wallet & waistline cos Aus food is so rich & expensive D:

*waits patiently for pictures*
I never have any these days cos everyone here has either an iPhone or a semi-pro. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO OWN NEITHER??! you shrink into a freaking corner!!!


















































































































































































































































































































.

.

.

.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!
no, but seriously.

Here, have a token pic.

Vans & i :))

Love her app filters!! was secretly admiring. Haiya those iPhone apps that let you edit or alter using different lens are so prettaye, makes me feel like getting an iphone too :( and dat front camera...!! THE NUMBER OF 自拍s I WOULD BRING INTO THE WORLD *_*

but one does not simply cave after years of snide remarks.

OKAY abrupt end of post cos I'm starting to feel like clearing backlog but it's 4:08AM. And why is xiaxue on my nuffnang ads?! I like her very much but this is not fair.






On the upside of a downward spiral, my love for you went viral,
And I loved you every mile you drove away.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy