|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
00:52,
Sunday, 6 November 2011
![]() I want you to remember me. I want you to remember me in all senses of the word. Not just my name; all of the things you felt when you thought of me. How I once used to be important to you. I want you to think of me when you least expect to; when you're lonely or when you turn your phone in your hands, absent-mindedly, watching a storm outside. You wouldn't remember just how much I love rainy days, but I want you to remember the way I used to cross your mind all the time. i'm gonna paint you by numbers, and color you in if things go right, we can frame it, and put you on a wall. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |