Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:18,
Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Whenever I take the MRT nowadays I always swing out of the way just so I can pop in at IB. Decided on a detour yesterday, and spent about half an hour with F and his staff at Ion :) miss him so much, and they’re such friendly people.

It’s quite … how do you put it, intriguing? to note how much F knows about what’s going on at IB, even when, like me, he's not there anymore. I guess it accidentally highlighted how much upper management is determined to keep from me (but I always knew they were in up to here, even before I left.)

And I know this because whenever I drop by (4 times in less than 3 weeks!) the part-timers are always very quick to insist I come back. Mostly because my resignation has been rejected, that I have orders waiting, etc.. :’) it’s really a very nice feeling, to be missed.

I think it’s very evident that I still love the place, despite some later unhappiness, and that everyone who’d worked with me can see that. Also it’s rather profound, considering it was only 17 weeks… still, there’s


that's all mine ♥



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy