Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
01:16, Born from angels, some things never change
Saturday, 14 May 2011

1205thrsd

It’s quite interesting to see how we converge on social media. The past few months have been awful, mostly me cancelling/ postponing on everybody cause of my work forever getting in the way. Now it’s over, thank goodness, I can finally breathe again D;

There’s still guilt at all the times I had to say no, in chasing schedules. It wasn’t so much the money (allowance? if you’ll call it) but on hindsight I don’t quite know why I strung myself out so tight. All for what?? D;

There’re times when I don’t immediately have the answers to all the questions my actions raise. Sometime later in my life maybe, but this TCC thing ....... don’t think it’s gonna be one of them.

--

Met up with C♥XLB ystd for Paradise Dynasty again :) cause apparently the lovelies conspired to do Groupon? and I’m not too sure why or how it happened. It’s all on Twitter actually, so I guess I mustn’t have been paying attention? :/

Anyway guess what I was early!!!
Min: I witnessed a miracle! you turned up before our appointed time!
Man: I was looking out for Sammy and suddenly this tall figure was cutting through the crowd, jaw just drop :O
They sighed over my housewife hands :X haha I was expecting it. But having left TCC and the bar behind they should heal soon ..! coupled with the hand cream L so kindly got for me :)

C♥XLB at the doors of Paradise (literally) :D
actually we took this after the meal, hehe.


Look they even have instructions on how not the break the bao!!

Too bad I always manage to burst my bao z_z sucks esp since the soup is the best part riiiiight! I attribute it to my vulgar use of chopsticks.


Mmm the pork bone soup is delish :)


Clockwise starting from the green: Ginseng, garlic, Szechuan, foie gras, cheese, original, crab roe, black truffle

Was quite a shock when we saw the baos IRL HAHA (photoshop and contrast ~_~) cause the colors looked kind of faint? especially since the illustration looked like that:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯



MOOOOVING ON ....


四笼!
Actually still very pretty lar :)


New fav: 生煎包 :)
Looks so much like char siew bao, which I honestly don’t quite like. But it’s really more like a big XLB, yums.


Awesome cheese xiaolongbao. Odd combination but our favorite of the lot :D

--

THE LOOKALIKES! Bahahahaha I will never get over it.

Love how Man Mun & Min always end up tgt somehow haha. But the highlight here is Min and her eye enlargement ;D






H(eye)rarchy giving Sihui questioning looks …… :D

Anw aft the episode we went down to the basement (HAHA all the way from 4th floor) for dessert. ICE-CREAM!!!!!! goodness my weight x__x but I love the catching-up session that inadvertently accompanies :)


Everyone: “PRETENTIOUS!!”

The awfullychocolate club (^^)V double double single ~

The milkshake, green tea tiramisu and Yami :)


Woops “THE VALLEY IS EMERGING!!!!!!!”
Bahahahaha –rolls around on floor- the number of times they employed it ystd night. Sometimes you really don’t know if Sihui is being epic on purpose :’D

Quote Sam: How about “Dear” in headlights haha ;D

Can’t really remember what we discussed but I know it was a bit of this, a bit of that. Reminisces and short forays into talks of a tomorrow we’re not entirely sure of yet. Plus plans for a stayover + baking next week!!!!!! soooooper excited more quality time with my neglected darlings :’)

Round the end it came back to my flying off in twenty-four++ days and my heritage ….. NO THANKS to Man and her international face too hehe. They think I can pass off as Canadian-Chinese if I bungle my accent a bit and pretend I’m really called Desiree ;D
Amanda: … -dead serious- Inselberg. –wild laughter-
(pause, while she reconsiders)
POLJE!!!!!!! –dissolves completely-
Hmmm … about 11+ we went our separate ways and I popped by IB cause I really miss it so much :’(( I don’t exactly know how to explain it, but I guess because I used to pull such long and frequent shifts it’s quite difficult to just. stop...

Anyway it got quiet quite fast cause it was a weekday night, and I did get to chat with the midnight people :) life’s alright.

With a jazz and my barista in the background ♥

And when nobody was looking (I hope) I snuck into the kitchen. Eh not so much sneak than O grabbing my arm and tugging me in HAHA!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH D; possibly more than I miss my fellow service crew. Odd, but I’ve always liked sitting on the counter (-sheepish-) watching them go about their job. The best part about that is they always have things to say to me and they NEVER make me feel like I’m in the way though I know I sometimes am. And they always feed me scraps “just because” :’)

Sigh such good people. Should’ve taken pics w them D; but now my camera’s chosen to die and I’m pretty beat up about it. Nuuuuuuu my baby D;

Going to see if I can get it repaired but in case it runs into the hundred(s) I’m browsing online too. Still a battle between Sony and Canon, panorama and color accents respectively ohmygod such amazing functions Y U NO come together??



Another shot before we kiss the other side,
I'm on the edge of something final we call life tonight.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy