Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
10:03,
Monday, 28 March 2011

早安你好 :)


Teeheehee dadaiiiiiiiiiiiii

Love working with M, whenever. He's really like a daddy to me :) firm, but gentle. Our schedules don't overlap much cause I'm needed and available for mid-shift, griping forever D: but all the same I love 6-11 heh heh.




"Nuuuuuuuuuuu, don't waaaaaaaaaant."
Hahahahaha our midnight SIC is mad cute :) diminuitive, but deeeeeeeep down a tough little softie.


HAHA F to R, "Smile, handsome!"


I love 7 AM handover cause it feels like the world is just waking up and everything is so calm and slow. But I don't think I'm cut out for midnight shifts cause ..... there is NOTHING to do?! and so I always slack off. Technically not supposed to but aiyah. Much prefer partial mn or 3-11 OT :)


with love,
your midnight and morning staff at
TCC@IB :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy