|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
16:59, Can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.
Sunday, 19 September 2010
Candy of heroes :)which y'all may need for the next week and/or two days! Much ♥ all around ~ -- Went out for a quick spin ystd t escape studying for a while. Hurhurrrrrrrrrrrr :) felt good though. First spin in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages since the destruction of the PCNs near my house began. LOL so much for recreational networking ..! Pretty :'), t be travelling down routes I used t take as a sleepy kid, uber long ago. Color me lucky ya, for being able t relive some memories ;D I think some things we take for granted, we don't usually recover in our lifetime. Which is sobering bec then it's like losing this one part of you. Like losing a limb! Though honestly, not as dramatic as a physical handicap but all the same, the thought of disintegration is :/ to me, at least. Sigh, dreary thoughts. Accompanies the ridiculous weather we've been having ..! Think two days ago it was mad cold and rainy, I liked it a lot but really it's uber difficult to be happy in gloomy environments. -- Also .. ever since I decided t color my hair after A's I've been observing it almost rabidly. Guess when I do get around to purpling it, I will really, really miss the bronze :/ God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns For the sins of our fathers and the sins of our young? |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |