Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:02, But I've kept you waiting for far too long.
Saturday, 24 July 2010

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yozers :)

Would like t say that I value both convenience & memories almost equally but I got lazy & chose the former. So now my archives are shit empty & my face is ): becoming )))): soon t be DDD': sighzxz

BUT

Here's a post! :D @ finally-fucking-last! (though I assure you this is more for me than anyone else) :D

--

June 15, 2010.

Kinda miss blogging, actually. But it's not like I'm doing fun things a la scaling walls or kayaking myself silly ya? Miss those crazy fun times :/

Thought a blog is supposed t document my life but it's only showing me my lack thereof!! Ironic much ..? (& I have t admit I kinda lost my blogging bug after so long /sheepish.)

Want t picture-post soon ..! Unleashed camwhore whimsies on Onetwos last Monday under pretext of it being last Mass PE session wahahaha. :]



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy