Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
01:48, Symmetry.
Tuesday, 15 June 2010


★ i like

colours. rainbows. symmetry in some things, & asymmetry in others.
lyrics in a language i don't understand. (& won't try to.)
'cause i like mystery in my life, & logic in my hours. panic in the attitude. these are things i was born to appreciate.
most of all, though,
i like how i always manage to attach memories to beautiful songs.
it works both ways but
they're like you.
you bring smiles, sunshine, me down (& you're proud of it.)
yes, that is why i like symmetry in some things, & asymmetry in others.



Clock down every time I say, I love you,
Every minute, every hour, every day.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy