Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
23:24, Rain on my parade
Tuesday, 1 June 2010

these tumblr-esque posts are q a change fr the mass of words i used t have :} still, a little print doesn't hurt anybody ~ !

& neither does ☢ twitter 'cause i got overly attached to micro-blogging

anw,

happy juneone!
& happy birthday short si, you little bimbo :D

i have fallen in love with cambria & re-found an addiction to ~ again wahahaha!




You made me remember the completely-by-accident Pawn-Bishop-Queen trilemma :} & still choosing to die by a pawn WTF only you would do such a thing.

But you also taught me,

Sometimes, there's no satisfaction in winning
if it means someone has to lose.



I pity the fools who bathe in you,
'Cause I know, someday now they'll see your colours too.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy