Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
15:06, In A Heartbeat
Saturday, 1 May 2010

IS IT MAY ALREADY? D:

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!



2804wdnsd

MY OWN WSS.
FINALLY :D WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


2904thrsd

Kidnapped Yixiang's carabiner of toys today:

:D

Quite like hanging stuff from the bag strap. Don't know why but I like the feeling of something knocking against my leg when I walk lololol

Felt quite bad when I put my bag on the floor during Lit even though the rabbits (the red one was missing its left leg! :/) & other cute things were alr v black
X____X
Like my frog ..!

D: sorry Toon baby ..!

--

Walked to KLP w Simin after school in awesome weather :D went by back gate on old 2.4 route. Damn fun we saw this guy strumming guitar by the river:

& I don't know why but I felt so touched HAHA.


Also met a 6-mth-old dog!

Minnie & I are in conflict over the dog's name lololol!

Hyperactive darling tried to lick my cam ..! (PROTECT.) but it managed to lick Simin's jacket hahaha! Too cute alr x_x only makes me want a dog even more, sigh

I remember kayaking down this lololol!
& Nicpig should rmb the time when there was this mass of leaves & stuff x_x



I feel like I should confess that I don't rly know how to appreciate blue skies but Minnie does ..! & anw cams were alr in our hands:

Minnie: Take picture (of the tree) against this kind of sky very nice ..!
Yes to this too (:

And I just realized I am still getting used to the clarity & sharpness of my cam ..? Now I know how much my prev one sucked esp after knocking off the lens T.T

Escapade @ Korean store, they still have the crackers, much ♥! I shall keep going back there until they disappear (nooooooo T.T) want to collect & make collage you see? ;)

Dinner @ food court, the giant baked rice ..! & while we were eating we watched this little boy interact with his mummy. Somehow we managed to relate him to Donghae? (& this is what he & Hyuk must've been like when they were kids lololol!)

Sometimes I think watching parents play w their kids is rly heartwarming. Makes me happy & calms me down :}

Wandered off to Stadium MRT & wanted to capture the changing lights just outside KLP, but our cams just couldn't seem to catch it? Then got possessed by the Excited Tourist Virus & embarked on photo-frenzy inside the station lolol!

Don't know why so soccer-ish, but cool anw ;D

And that random security guard!
I was quite sure he was going to tell me I'm not allowed to take pics but it didn't happen haha


the only decent shot of it I could get x_x

Though I still think it looks rather grand? Green & gold ftw ;D


ETV continued in the train:

When we were leaving some station

Along the straight! Timed the shutter cause wanted to catch the band of light :}

Curveeeeee

Cam over laptop, over laptop any day.
ANY DAY.

Near Paya Simin was commenting on how her last pic of the tracks looked q ghostly. Then suddenly this staff member's hp rang & it was some serious ghost music ..! Amusing ttm :D

Then @ Paya I went up the wrong staircase ..! x__x (also amusing ttm.) but I guess it paid off 'cause the bridge thing was photogenic (:

Everything can look classy in black&white:

Blur bec I was self-conscious T.T will get another piccie replacement ..!

Quite love the design/ architecture of Circle line :D & I decided that if I ever take MRT from now on I shall not ride on the escalators anymoreeeeeeeeeee

Surprise @ Tanah! ran into Mr Tang going home also HAHA. Where did I come from? ;D

Funny how many teachers live around Tanah o_o & also funny how school is so fun only after the last bell rings (:


Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late at night, and
You are your own worst enemy; you'll never win the fight.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy