Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
20:16, Eleven days,
Monday, 17 May 2010

0605thrsd

(:


0705frd

Lit kids watched good show on Friday! Introducing Amanda's
cleaning spree!

猜对了!, that's our DHS PE shirt (hahaha! :X) used as a glove ;D

The horror ...! :O


Thank you Amandy
Great Classroom Cleanup filled up 3 bins ...!

Amusing ttm, but also q sickening. Like zomgwtfbbq there was a squashed granola bar (since don't know how long ago) under some table?!

& I don't know about you but I rly hate messy under-the-tables x_x
AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE, ACTUALLY. D:



1005mnd

WE DREW A LOT OF STARES FOR THIS!!

Must've been pretty funny to see 16 people smiling @ a cam during mass PE hahaha!
Camwhoring class much? ♥

btw,
TAEBO FTW :D
(& punch, & punch, OMG CHIO-EST SHORTS EVER, & punch.)



1205wdnsd

Happy day today, stayed back after school w Minnie & YT-ed while she filled the board with her amazing 宋词 & 新诗 (of which I didn't understand a single word!)

& 淘宝-ed a while too :) awesome place ..!

Love the rays :}

Then got chased out, so went to study area @ common corridor. & then I 搬-ed a chair into the toilet ...!
X____X
Don't ask hahaha! though it was srsly q funny :D

Guess where this is?


Trips to KLP w Minnie always turn into photog trips as well (:


& then Circle-lined back:

Need I state my obsession over B&W? ♡

My piccie replacement still isn't rly that nice :/


Didn't do anything much after I got home, but satisfying day anw (epic day!) :D
Icing on top of the cake was my 1kg reduction in weight ..! ♥



1705mnd

I think the piccie below is pretty self-explanatory:

HELLOOOOOOOOO SUNGMIN & SIMIN :D

Collected the SSII gift fr cousin ystd, & collected new athlete tee today (x__x)
Had 3 shirts in my bag ...! Made it so saggy hahaha (Sam's lumpy bag :])

Ms Ng returned our WSS tests & I'm srsly worried about CTs nao. Still, 10-club ftw ..!

HAHA CLASSIC.



OKAY TIME TO STUDY,
NO MORE HYUKJAE!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy