Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
01:28, Blow that, Blowfish, Blow!
Friday, 28 May 2010

2405mnd

Who says only students can pin on DHS badge?

DHS Watermelon!
We put the badge on the table, then rolled the 西瓜 over ..! (quite by accident actually :D)

--

Wanted to steal rugby ball play capt-rug, but plans got thwarted :( so we played netball w 6C33 instead ..!

US :D
L-R: Sihui, Simin, Jieqi, Pmz, Elaine, Amanda, Xinqian

Yes we are truly the camwhore class (: Mrtang was all D: HAHAHA priceless ♡

Corrective Work Order much? So proud! ♥

Yoohoooooo behold our Killer glares (w Capital K)! >:D + Mrtang creeping behind hahaha (Y)


Start game!

V accident-prone class, 33. @ first thought mebbe we (I) abit too hiong, but non-contact sport ..? D: still, q a fun game :D wna play netball again soon ~




2705thrsd

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
What joy :D

PE first thing in the morning, capt-rug ftw! Could well be our class sport luh ;D plus had our best turnout so far hahaha, eighteen-strong ..! compared to our usual 9, 10
X____X
Yey us! ♥



Absolutely GIF-able twin pics ;)


☆ ONETWO.
I think I will rly miss these people :(


With Mr Tang! :D
while J♥JJ continue to display their VERY PUBLIC affection hahaha!

Amanda: We look like an absolutely sporty class hahahaha

Look @ our awesome dinosaur egg! (Its name, btw, is Monique ;D)

On a sidenote, I rly love that shot. Credits to t-90 & Amanda for throwing the ball ..! (:


SIHUI SO SQUISHY ..! ; Your next yearbook picture, ft. short Si & short Min!


We all look so happy

Indulged in kimchi fried rice for recess ..! though I still think their kimchi is inferior @ least the rice was goooooooooood :D

Spent about 40 minutes of free periods watching Disney videos, so nostalgic ☆
Old-style Disneys are classic ..! & so feel-good (: am happy I got to grow up w technicolor films heehee

I'll make a man out of you ~!

--

For the people whose requests didn't get through ..! ♥








& our seemingly class favourite:



WE SHALL LAST FOREVER AHAHA ☆
(whole new world with youuuuuuuuu!)


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



The Mystery of the Blue Train, Agatha Christie
"Don't you believe it," she said. "Hearts are pretty tough."



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy