|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
21:09, Your world expands with me.
Thursday, 22 April 2010
![]() I shouldn't deny the anger, and how cold it must be outside. Them grey skies are on fire; Your bruised teeth don't stop chattering. How soothing, (I note with errant satisfaction,) that you suffer quietly, forcefully mellowed in ice too warm to cool. Now where is your yellow sphere tonight? while I sit feeling safe in my little metal box, accelerating. She says she'll keep the heart warm for you, she would. (You are going back to it.) Yours is crumbling into mine ... does she know? (She waits with scalded hands folded on her lap, watching the door half-wishing that when it opens the man who walks in will not be you.) You forget again, your world expands with me. Oh, pilot can you help me? This plane is all I've got, So keep it steady now, 'cause every inch you see is bruised. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |