Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:29, A bruise and a fall,
Tuesday, 27 April 2010

X____X
Failed maths test, as expected ..? (but then she give me false hope D: kuakua)

鸡蛋()!!!

think missed by about 2 or 3 but don't know why suddenly feel so motivated to study. Must be the Speech Day ...!

which, by the way, is totally

Aiyah.

Am currently studying (ideally), waiting for piccies (hello exam over already!!) & more time (:



9:59pm

Hearts break and then families, and next high tide. Sweep away your bitter tears so the sweet stains linger

Some things won't be erased, some things can't be forgotten.

Your inkpad to my peeling stamp, above the perforated line.


But soon the sorrow subsides, there's only one hour left to serve the tragedy for forever and tomorrow.

Maybe next time, maybe next time; adieu.

We won't wake up but I won't sleep, a painful breath makes for a painful night and so the nightmares keep coming, keep coming ...
look, the murder in their eyes!
and that will be the last thing you see,

Goodnight.


10:19pm


But when you cry it is as if your tears don't fall, and then I don't know what to say.


I keep forgetting when the earth turned slowly,
So I just waited till the lights come on again.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy