|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
18:49, Recycled rapture
Sunday, 7 March 2010
1602tsd We were both in here; {♥}0403thrsd If it was just one word I probably could let it go & so could you. But it wasn't & so I won't. Blame it on your half-baked reasoning skills though I concede it was my fault to a larger extent than I would verbally admit. Still, I am not sorry. Have no reason to be (& neither do you, for that matter) yet why aren't we talking? Up to you. 0503frd I shouldn't be made to feel obliged to record routine (or put up with unbelievably stupid people). And sometimes excitement has a way of evading words. Quite srsly, I prefer memories & picture posts (sometimes). But I have OCD eh ):D 0603strd Last drgnbtng for probably the rest of my life (sigh). Mad sunburnt & I think Imma be missing whining about red skin for a looooooooong long time :( Afterwards went Tahan shopping @ PP w Ms Lee & happy campers CK ZZ Kiankok Yi'an Hwee Shia Pmz Xun & Cindy. Shopping for food when everyone's hungry = no good ...! We took grocery shopping to a whole new level ..! Was quite retarded esp w the Campbell soup + Nature Valleys (+ the rice!) and THE CANNED FOOD ZZZ, the battle between Sardines & Tuna (+ uncontested Corn -___-) Tuna won, but all the chilli-tomato had to be returned. Yay to brine instead D: WOOHOO ANTI-BOTH FTW :D Cashing out! Dinner @ Carl's Jnr then M&S food shopping. Percy Pigs ...! (& piglets) ♡ + picked up extremely chocolatey orange biscuits (which are awesome possum btw!) ty mama, for your vouchers :D Had to stack up the bags beside us @ the corner where we ate: 10-d home after that bec we missed 12. Ohmygod I had company going home fr PP for the first time ..! but anti-social behaviour still ftw Relegating saturdays to mugging time. Can think of 6802134975 better things to do than burrowing through readings & notes but aiyah, 8 more months (247+ days ..!) only :D 7:33pm Picked up Loreal Kids stuff fr HDB stores today ..! @ $4.20 compared to supermarkets' $8.50, WTHHH HELLOOOOOOO 羊毛出在羊身上 much? o__o anw I absolutely miss smelling like fruits niahahaha :D Don't know why but recently I'm going on a children/baby bath spree & am collecting all the Loreal Kids flavours :D mum thinks I'm mad but I love using kiddy baths ♥ OT, I think this: ![]() is so cute luh :D 내가 원하는 ...! "A cold war's not a cold war if I want to break it after a day." pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |