|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
00:44,
Wednesday, 3 March 2010
![]() Perhaps I am being extremist, to the point where I do not want to understand. But don't you see?, it is not the rules, nor the heart, that I am breaking. I cannot explain myself under insisted forced silence. Your pre-conceived (and very inaccurate) judgements and political correctness stifles your potential, rather than crippling mine. You could never make me believe you, even in a future life. Find your own marionetta. I have nothing to hide. I have nothing to explain to anyone, you understand? I have nothing to be ashamed of. You're just a fool, Just a fool to believe you can change the world. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |