Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
20:52, t-90 ♡
Thursday, 11 February 2010

I GOT MY T-NINETY TODAY! :D



sony cybershot dsc-t90(b)
Much ♥ to 老鸭 & 孙女 for accompanying & waiting for me (: I love YOU ALL (hahaha!)

"Wasted" first shot on smelly!

Honestly cannot live w/o a cam :/ it's become an almost primal need to want to file my life away in pictures bec pictures store a lot of memories (for me, @ least). Exp is so intangible, I find.

I like holding on to tangible things (:

Eehee so very happy nao ...! just in time for Friendship Day celebs tmr!

--

Annoying how some things seem so important @ the moment, then they somehow manage to slip my mind. Regret is slowly becoming one of my obsessions these days.

SHOOT ME D:

--

Woo short post before nongshim dinner. Yumyum!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy