|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
23:59, 2010 where u @ !
Friday, 1 January 2010
My one-time love affair; I don't want a miracle; what I need is a second chance. It really doesn't matter to me anymore. There are more and bigger things to worry about now. Besides, do I want to remember awful tangles of mindfucks, screw-overs, unwon battles and diseased quarrels in 牛年? No. Fuck no. What do to now? I know how to show appreciation when it's deserved but I do bear grudges with (an extremely proud) vengeance, so go ahead, pick one (with integrity!): Thank you. Fuck you. for your time, company, words & anything that you (may) have done for/ to me on any 1 day in the last 365, because it meant so much to me ):) and also, before I forget, ★ HAPPY 2010, YOU! What I'm after in 2010, is most of all a better year in all sense of the word. Better damned decision-making, for one. Opportunities, time-management, excuses :} Is it on your list too? Because while I firmly believe in individualism two is (somehow almost always) better than one. satisfaction achievement laughter comfort health eye-openers company action self-control happiness and you. Here's a sunrise to more hellos goodbyes tomorrows and ever afters. I'm thinking that all that still matters, is love ever after 'Cause after the life we've been through, I know there's no life after you. much ♥, pmz! |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |