|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
22:15, For a while,
Friday, 22 January 2010
![]() Tell me how does one bring up a conversation one never had without dredging up the past? Like there is a taboo against wanting a better present as opposed to a brighter tomorrow. There is, however, no brighter tomorrow for you. You are like a tealeaf fresh out of the box but soggy with no flavour. I could boil you in hot water for a midnight pick-me-up then throw you out of my window two hours later untouched. But I am not so cold-hearted, and I still want to talk to you tomorrow, and for the rest of our miserable lives. |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |