Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
02:08, Close your eyes;
Saturday, 2 January 2010

I still face the same problem w every picture-post,
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START X____X
(sigh.)

--

Ended the old year & started a new one w 4D, very reminiscent of 2008-9 (:

Mall-hopped earlier in the day w Toon 女儿 & Bram and I conclude that Sg's shopping district is overrated. Or maybe it's just me :/

but after so many thousand years of absence/ separation it's awesome to catch up w these people again ♥


(quote bram) "lousy photog! D:" ; chio not, our spindly legs ...! :D

mega huge "poster" advertisement of my fav 2009 movie ..!

Close to 7 gave in to tired feet & went our separate ways, bus 14 ftw ..! Got home & then went out again insanely early for pre-countdown @ Kallang macs. Awesome bunch of us were late:

(@ 10:17 pm)
Pmz: Bram 你在哪里?
Bram: I leave for bus stop now
(@ 10:20 pm)
Pmz: Auntie, where are you?
Cindy: I'm still @ home ...!
when we were supposed to meet @ 10:30 D: shia & I became feed for mosquitoes while waiting but I guess it was okay luh (: 4D is company worth waiting for!

Here we are!, sitting near the side exit waiting for people who never showed up (sigh):

Bram + Zhenzhou!
poor zz, this was the only pic he appeared in when we were in macs

Somehow we had to wait for him to go buy food (the queues were mad long) before we allowed ourselves to 自拍 hahaha:

(alternate) Pmz, Xun, Cindy, Shia, Bram


Then Nicky came! Thought his appearance was rather sudden but I was the only one who thought so x_x

Chingshia: Omg so it's Nicholas! I was thinking who was that guy smiling @ me through the window
Stalker pictures ...! taken by



Yoohoo Chingshia, so much prettier than your dustbin counterpart ;)

So we dawdled until 11:50 before deciding to walk to Cosy Bay bridge. But then we discovered too late that it was a little too far ...! so we contented ourselves w Nicoll Highway (: nubbad bec we managed to catch fireworks!

Everyone loves waterfall, it seems ;)

Crazy camwhoring (w fireworks, while they lasted) + random Happy New Year!s to people passing by. Except for the greetings it totally didn't feel like a new year @ all. Simply felt like yet another twelve-o'clock :/

Plus we didn't even count down hahaha! x_x fail much? but don't care luh, got these to make up for it:
OUR 十连拍!
were all manual HAHAHA you tell me very what-the-hell or not :D also kindly take note of Nicky's expressions, esp in the last two pics ..!

@ your service: ZZ, Bram, Pmz, Shia, Cindy, Xun, Nicky


Jumpy! Don't know this is # (?) bec Nicky kept 走-ing光 but finally successful ..!

LOL@ZHENZHOU!


Then people slowly began to trickle off and soon we had the whole bridge to ourselves niahahaha:


Empty bridge, no love; Shia & pmz

Wahlao we got tricked ...! The other five nearly ran off when our backs were turned x_x kuku like a malu but I love the pic a lot ;)

Shia, ZZ, Pmz, Cindy, Bram, Nicky (+ Xun behind the cam)



帅哥s Nicky, Zhenzhou & Bram; 美女s Cindy, Pmz, Shia & Xun (behind the cam D: again!)


Streetlamp makes ZZ look oddly like an anglerfish. Don't ya think so? ;D

Xun & pmz around the same streetlamp! (my fringe ...! was mad windy)


Decided to head to KLP to get alcohol/ drinks/ snacks/ whatever to last us through the night. Was rather screwed bec there was no alcohol worth drinking but there was nongshim ...! :D

And then Iris 发脾气 @ us for disturbing her on New Year's Day so we wasted about an hour waiting for her (she ignored Shia ..!)

In the end cabbed to Xun's house ._.

Us! on the way to KLP

yes hello Nicky, I see you


Played the drinking game w Ribena & tap water ..! IMO, quite tolerable actually but probably bec it wasn't drawn out & I kept getting the toilet cards niahahaha :}

But after a couple of rounds we called it quits & watched movies instead. Don't think we managed to watch a full movie?, bec people were starting to die z_z caught a bit of Scary Movie (ugh retarded ttm!) + a bit of Battle Royale (but it got a little o_o) then decided to give in & sleeeeeeeeeeep, a little after 7

Woke around 9 for macs breakfast! and while the rest napped Bram & I looked through Xun's Superjunior poker cards (for "his man/ men") :D 我要! esp the Queen diamond ;)

Simin! You'd want the K-diamond ...! (& Kangin is the Joker HAHAHA just the thought of it is funny)

Decided not to Sherlock w Xun, so caught a 12 back to home-sweet-Tanah w Cindy & ZZ. & got frustrated w my earpiece all over again x_____x it's not that I don't take care of it ...! (sigh) then walked home. Quite love walking home fr the station ;)

--

Question of the day!
HOW WAS YOUR 31.12.09 - 01.01.10? :D

with { }
from the se7en of us


Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality,
You've opened up my heart to feel the kind of love that's truly real,


hugs&kisses, pmz



happy



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy