Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:24, Before midnight,
Thursday, 28 January 2010


Y r n f ths ppl wh hv vrythng xcpt thght fr ppl wh r nt lk y. Nd I m n f ths ppl wh, dspt my bhvr, stll mng t mpthz w ppl wh r NT LK Y bcs I hv bn thr, dn tht & ddn't lk t. Gss t's tm I gv p n ppl, blvng tht thy wld thnk lk m. Bt why r y lk ths? Tht's ll I rlly wnt t knw.
--

Removing vowels fr words is strangely addictive. I don't know why.
Probably bec it's quite funny how 5 basic letters can so drastically change the way one reads & types

Slows you down q a bit eh. But lately it seems like we are no longer programmed to appreciate little things around us anymore.

--

You do not put a price to a r/(f)/ship by measuring its value w a salvageability quotient. I have no fucking idea what you are thinking and, in case you are not aware, your silence is ridiculous.

Don't know (& don't rly care, honestly) who you are trying to protect and why but

STOP LOOKING @ ME LIKE THAT
OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE & I MEAN IT.


But nights like this, it seems, are slowly fleeting,
They disappear as reality crashes to the floor.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy