Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
02:26,
Wednesday, 16 December 2009


You know the feeling when you've got so much to say; you break it up into small pieces so it's easier to blurt out, bit by bit; but then you get down to it;

and find that you have absolutely no words for it?

I hate it.

There are a million things worse than having to continuously bite my tongue but right now, this is the most fucking horrible feeling in the world yet you are sleeping.

So I hate you too.
No. Yes.

If you only knew, I'd sacrifice
My beating heart before I lose you.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy