|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
04:52, Ten miles from town
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
what's stopping you? }♥Here I am: typing, retyping, deleting. All my brain cells died & DE is fucking difficult t comprehend @ 4 in the morning Anw send tissues t me!, there is no more tissue in the house & I am pretty much resorting t close substitute toilet paper Quite gross imo. Find it kind of :/ that I'm using something meant for my ass on my nose. But everything takes a little getting used-to @ first right ..! Totally not prepared for new year in two days. Two days! Bloody hell not even sure if I'm looking forward t it? Making resolutions I know I won't keep, all over again x_x Btw isn't teal pretty? (: fell in love w it quite suddenly but I'm sure it's a phase though I intend t coat half my room in it (bec ANYTHING beats lavender, srsly). Am a bored feather-dropping chicken @ home. (anybody,) Koe wo kikasete! She lives in a fairytale somewhere too far for us to find, Forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she's left behind. pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |