Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
23:39, Forever would be fine,
Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Oh, darling is there no more love in this world?

I like looking at people's faces though they all look the same to me. Frozen. Cardboard cut-outs subject to inertia and my imagination.
{ -breaker }
my newest addiction!

--

off-service @ 4:58 AM; twentyfivenov }

X____X
SERIOUSLY LUH.

I don't really have anything worth blogging about going on these days. Unless you'd like to know that I've been hiccupping every two to three hours the past two days ...? Either there is nothing interesting or I simply don't feel like sharing it

& contrary to popular belief I have not gone overseas (or died). Very much to your (my) disappointment, I know (hurhur); instead, I have been living underground trying to stay quietly out of sight & make do. But it's not very easy leh ...?, I find. Anyway whatever luh, you're forgiven for asking about China :}

--

{ 4:49 AM; twentyfivenov

The hours are crazy but the roads are mad quiet. It's pretty fun bec I could walk in zigzag across the two-way road and no one cared. People probably thought I was drunk but who gives thought to that kind of shit these days ...?

(btw don't know if I should be alarmed at Sgporeans' disinterest and lack of kampong spirit eh)

Aside from that I think 4+ in the morning is quite a hard time to be awake. It's pretty much why I fall asleep around 6 or 7 and wake up two, three hours to dinner ;) and yknow it's pretty amazing since construction's going on next door, hmmm

--

Some short-term planning and indulges I have been happily mulling over: I wna remodel my room! Does anyone wna help me pick a colour for the walls/ material for the curtains/ pack up my stuff & help me throw things I don't rly need away? Seeting hurry back I want my doubles ♡

Hope you insatiable little beasties are happy with the update. Love yall very much disregarding what I just said niahaha

Also I must cut down on maltesers bec I have gained an unearthly 5kg despite my 1-meal-a-day diet. I should not have let myself go this way. But wahlao i just had a (rather disappointing) buffet dinner heehee :/ Am I awesome or awesome?


P/S: Stay strong, you.

Then I took a trip out to L.A.
For the one with a smile that could take your breath away;

much ♥, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy