Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
01:02, Cross my heart,
Thursday, 31 December 2009

MY CAMERA DIED.
Farewell, you little bitch.

Don't exactly know what to do now? Pretty much wtf but I've been waiting since forever for the thing to RIP so.

Still, no cam for new year.
Am (slightly) depressed luh, bec taking pics w another's cam isn't quite the same

Plus it's especially (when was the last time I bothered to spell the word? z_z) painful since I was planning on photospamming later but w/e luh hope I can get another before the 3rd ):)

--

How about this?!


sony cybershot dsc-tX1(g)
Mad chio! ♥

Totally something I could lust after, but $699? D: my cams never reach their second birthdays ...!



sony cybershot dsc-t90(b)
Wish it came in gold ):

Still pretty o_____o, the price tag though I think it's quite worth it! considering I won't be able to wreck it like I did the last one ):)

How shall I bring up this cam-spoilt-how-now-brown-cow over the dinner table on new year's day? x_x


P/s: Srsly, procrastination will be my downfall. Ugh really need to buy tissues.

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars,
You! man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars.


love, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy