Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
04:44, Tastebuds
Monday, 9 November 2009

I could sink into your forbidden reverie,
Soak up bitingly tantalizing Shokubutsu foam.
Every time it ghosts away
I think somewhere along the lines of
Please don't leave me, though I look so good without you.
Hey Mr President, when tomorrow comes ;
Well, it's nice to meet you, sir
Even if I can't excite you anymore.
You're feeling on top of the world, damn it's getting hot in here
Roll the window down, you in that Cadillac
Listen to them callin' me, "Hey, sexy."
Still, life is good today.
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand.
Forget about our mothers, forget about your friends
'Cause when a heart breaks, it don't break even
So wait a minute, excuse me pretty lady,
I'm just praying to a god I don't believe in:
Dear God,
I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask
You may be a sinner,

But your innocence is mine.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy