Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
01:19, By your side,
Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Always, }


You are my temptation and the rain is my broken glass. Do you know?; both of you are beautiful. But now the rain is my temptation and you are my broken glass. You are shattered; still beautiful.

Honey, it's about time you realized not everyone is as lucky as you are.

--

Everything is coming and going so quickly, I don't really know what to expect anymore.

Perhaps that's a good thing.
For me to pray you walk out the way you walked in - unscathed, untouched.
Unafraid.

--

It's (d)raining. So very intensely. And as much as I appreciate its beauty,
I wish it would stop.


I could tell he'd been through hard times,
'Cause there were tearstains on his old T-shirt.

much ♥, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy