|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
01:32, Improbable plausibilities
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
{ ♥ } "It's so easy to win your love."-- I shouldn't complain. I get to see this. My life is picture-perfect. Better than any Changi jailbird. I like the way light and shadow can both appear on the same peeling wall. Pity how it can't apply to people. -- Exactly how is Wanting More a sin, pray tell? It's a fucking obligation. The only thing wrong with Wanting More is that it's Me Here and More There when I'm wanting Me + More Here while You can stay There eating your own shoes and then dying a miserable little shit. -- Anyway, the witching hour is still my best friend. Long live you, my love. "Maybe. I have a tendency to give it away like it's abso-fucking-lutely free." pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |