Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
10:08,
Friday, 30 October 2009

Feeling very tired lately.
Probably bec I've been sleeping @ ungodly hours.
All for repapers & the rest of my miserable life.
Weird dreams are coming too.
Like the time I woke up to Cindy driving away in a white Mercedes after abducting my shoebag.
"It's prettier than mine."
Or when Xun decided that I was too Eunhyuk-biased, so she turned me into a clotheshanger.
Clotheshangers can't fangirl, you see?
Or when I dreamt that _____ stabbed me in my sleep.
"Can't have you, so no one should too."
Yesterday I dreamt of a tofu.
The tofu was eating me, and it felt ticklish.
Strange, though. I kind of liked that dream (:
I still believe dreams happen for a reason. And that they also take away my sleep.
Maybe that's why I'm feeling so sleepy everyday.
But you know,
I'm still waiting for my happy ending.



pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy