|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
23:22, If Tomorrow could Kill
Monday, 19 October 2009
what would you say? I am this close to going over. Do you know how easy it is to say, You'll be fine? Somehow, even sincerity can seem like a lie it's almost as if we've finally learnt how to forsake ourselves. Taking along the times when we used to define ourselves by what we knew, instead of what we thought we should be Wish there was some way for me to not hate you. But the truth is I'm not trying. I feel like a prisoner. Your prisoner. My only revenge is That Day. It's been replaying itself; If today I decide enough is enough, tomorrow, the first person I walk out on is you. -- You know the thing I don't like about rash statements? One day, you wake up. And you realize you don't agree anymore. Maybe I'm only trying to disappoint one less person. Maybe I should stop. "I feel like a fool, but it's worth being one for you." pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |