Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:27, Cold.
Friday, 16 October 2009

"The mind may forget, but the heart? The heart only forgives."
Recently, because I felt like it, I let myself become captivated by icicles.

Beautiful.

Have you tried looking through a few? Reminds me vaguely of how I've been breezing through life.


--

Honestly, I'm really tired of not knowing. Of living in false truths. Of living in unpredictability. What I want to know?, I want to know what I want to have for dinner. I want to know what I want to do in ten years' time. I want to do what I want to do in ten years' time. I want to know what day I'm going to die. What's wrong with wanting to know my last day? So what if it's tomorrow; I'll take it. I'll take anything. I'll take the knife. I'll take my life, because it's worth it. It's worth ending heartbreak. It's worth ending false hope. It's worth it, because everyone has his/her own life to worry about. So why not let me worry about mine? And I'll reduce you to a smaller worrywart. I'll reduce myself, too, because all the things that have always been left unsaid between us have always been laid bare like this


and it's leaving me powerless. Apprehensive. Impassioned.

Cold.


Let's recall how you tapped right into me,
Used up all my life line, took too much of my life;

I'm putting all of the power back into me.

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy