Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
22:28, Something worth waiting for <3
Wednesday, 2 September 2009

dive into you, willingly}♡


The thing is, I rly don't know where it is that I am happiest.

It's still quite upsetting to know that you mean so much more to someone else than you realize. Though I secretly think it'll be fun, it won't be fair. To either of us.

I can't be your best friend, but I hope you know I am still here, always ♥

--

i love the cap! :D ("What the fuck is going on?")

$85 jacket which ____ kept saying looked like garbage bag from far hahaha! (i secretly q agree BUT!) its rly q cool ;)

okay econs test tmr, market failure ftw!


nicky xun bram yijie pmz; (不)满意 ]:]


I thought you said you felt unsure?, but baby, hearts don't lie
'Cause now you're back at my front door.


pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy