Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:23, In 35 days I hope to have ...
Monday, 7 September 2009

sevensixteen on a saturday afternoon; twentyonemar}♡

★ i know what I want on twelveoct!

( pjs! ) which i can wear to sit on my bed w
( matching starry bedsheets + pillowcases + bolstercases + quilt covers )
eating my ( tub of ben&jerry's ) :D

going through a (sudden) rainbow phase, & going for vaccinations later, & will be going under for a while :)
semi-hiatus fr now on, i think i rly need it :/


p/s: i finally have helix star studs! think captive ball rings could be next :}

"Have I been spelling your name wrong all this while?"

much ♥, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy