Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:49, we were, Everything; and Nothing, also.
Saturday, 1 August 2009

{ } up close, will you still be perfect?


So I was thinking about it pretty much this whole week. (yes an asparagus is an asparagus is an asparagus but) can I still differentiate between what the heart wants & what the heart needs? Part of me wants to believe I can do it, and yknow, I thought I tried my hardest. Still I'm sorry that I can never be good enough for you.


其实,我真的也要相信,明天会更好。


they tell us, all the time, that there is always only one chance. and so you'd think, by now, I'd be allergic to failure.


p/s: I love you, but I don't like you very much.

You were everything, everything, that I wanted,
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it.

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy