Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:28, There you'll be,
Saturday, 8 August 2009

six + three = ♥; se7enaugust'09}


There's a little bit of nostalgia in the nightgown (:D) & it felt pretty nice, actually. It's always nice to feel like I haven't really grown up yet hahaha! x_x you could, I think, get addicted to being stuck in time

Also seeing the presidentials in person & in the news are two very different things (bec they are photoshopped! :X). It's not until you actually meet them that you really think of them as being human too.

So while the President shook hands w half the choir I contented myself w a conversation w SM Goh hahaha! :D (btw he is like srsly damn tall -_- & HEEHEE he took e.lit in JC)

Had lunch outside w the darlings, 77th became a heaven & I lost my way in aljunied. :)


p/s: will upload pics + edit post next week!

"In my heart,
there'll always be a place for you, for all my life."


xo, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy