Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:33, FML
Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Feeling so drained inside out when I probably shouldn't be. Why, at this age, is there always so much to do? Gah life sucks, but what right do I have to complain? What effing right do I have to sit here thinking of getting the hell out of here when I should be feeling happy that I can even sit here thinking of escaping? I can almost hear people saying I can keep thinking that the grass is always greener on someone else's side, but my side of the grass is always greener to other unlucky shits who sit on their side looking @ my side. Yknow, for once I'd like to be selfish & actually get away with it. Reminders of how thankful I should be of my fortune @ this kind of shit time is for goddamn saints to appreciate. And expressing my heartfelt thanks for this kind of bullshit is going a little too far don't you think? Sheesh!; Aren't you so sick of people acting like they're king of the world and therefore so holier-than-thou, telling you stuff you know but just don't want to think about bec you're feeling so very fuck-the-world @ the moment?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy