Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
21:17, tonight, I pray
Friday, 24 July 2009

"The thing about clichés is that they're true. That's why everybody hates them so much."
I know I'm not through but I feel pretty much done. To me, it's pretty much the same thing everyday and I don't think I'm worth it. Since four years ago I've always wondered if things could've been different. But how do you tell someone to save their smiles for someone else? It's quite hard to remain optimistic when there isn't a reason to smile, maybe you really could die from a broken heart.


(In the light of the sun,) I saw ten thousand maybe more;
People talking without speaking, people hearing without listening.


pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy