Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
23:59, there, there, baby
Friday, 10 July 2009

sgporean sunsets quite nice hor! :) ♥ november 2008


Vegas rainbow sunsets still ftw though! (jingqi you would've loved them to bits :D) but i can be content w pretty swirls too

V^_^V

So i caught the last minute of the day!, purely coincidental, FYI :) teehee Yes red is the new black now, purely experimental but still quite kickass right! so here y'go nicole :D gosh I absolutely ♡ cbox's colourpicker & this skin so is messable it's awesome ttm!

Feeling quite on top of the world now, I am invincible.
:D
haven't looked @ maths HBL, i guess i will do so tmr when I wake up. Heard it's evil, no surprise there but ugh, for once I'd like to actually understand maths? x_x

On a sidenote:
I MY HELIX P! which Yiling has affectionately named 小 ___ for me :D
ask me for the name if ywanna!


the paper cuts, the cheating lovers; the coffee's never strong enough.

pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy