Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
23:49, straight from the <3
Tuesday, 21 July 2009

:D
i got love-drunk tonight

ystd was Lollipop day (yay for SW! :D) & racial harmony day too but x_x, we were informed of it via dhsmail. Quite a party-pooper if you ask me. I actually wouldn't mind showing up in ethnic costume but I don't have any x_x

Nicoletan! you are a bobo you have so many & you dowan wear!

hmm I saw one teacher wearing SIA unifrom! :D idk if my mama still has hers, but I know she keeps the sandals (which I can't fit into :/)

--

I got back from 4D HP movie outing about one hour ago :D
Outing was originally supposed to be today, but then got postponed to sat & then it was brought forward again! just as well lah, a bright spot in the week heehee

(Zzz IE8 really sucks balls, I am absolutely unable to shift pictures up & down by hovering mouse over arrow buttons! o_o say goodbye to easy posting!)


Cindy, pmz & chingshia! (where's my yutse & xun?! D:)

Shia & Pmz :) i had no idea Cindy took unglam shots?
(woo vandalized arms & exposed thigh ftw! x_x)

my 老爹 & 婆婆 :D

Shia pmz & cindy waited till 6 for this woman :D

we watched MS people put up the quite-chio-IMO Centrestage banner, then caught the shuttle bus to Klp :)

The lifts had red walls & orange dustbins, & the circle thing indicating floor level was orange too:

HELLO MY LOVELY CHINGSHIA! :D (see my 美腿? hahaha!)

My beneficiary & I :/

Changed bag & happily left my wallet @ home, so Xun had to fork out $14.50 for me -_- I am high-maintenance HAHAHA! still, quite o_o @ the amount spent

Guess which is whose?

Yummy!
(Xun brings the spoon up to her nose)
Yigang: NO!!
hmm I was quite convinced it was a real wanton (if Yigang hadn't been the one persuading us to try) it looks very real right?! bec although the wanton skin is tissue paper the stuffing was dug out from real wanton hahaha! -____-

AND THEN WE CAMWHORED :D Klp toilets aren't the most glamorous (whee suntec full-length mirrors!) but good enough lah heehee:

4D Odac girls: Shia, xun, pmz & cindy (+ yutse)

w kwek

plus yujie

Pmz + 美美 (妹妹) :D

:D

the Spikes + Harry came:

Harry: Wl yall ah, from inside the toilet I can hear yall screaming _____ is here he's going to spread H1N1 to all of us! -_-
so we went to watch the movie in the rather small cinema. Was quite prepared for a letdown, which did happen anyway. but I was quite amused by Bellatrix (who I supposedly am) & Luna (ysing)! :D

sigh David Yates is seriously disappointing me w his version of Hp movies. I quite suspect he thinks he adds flair to the movie? but he doesn't rly think about events that are gna happen in the next book! (like where will Bill & Fleur get married? & how come Bill never appeared @ all? & when is Bill going to turn into a werewolf? D:)

Everyone should give this website a visit, it pretty much sums up the entire movie :)
hp & the half-blood prince review
Link copied-pasted from Cindy :D


after the movie:

Yijie cindy pmz yujie & ysing :D

& then we all gathered outside Klp for a while discussing how to get home (lololol!) before 分散'ing. Xun & i walked towards Kallang macs, where I wound up waiting for my mum. Is quite scary eh, bec it's a quiet road & I got whistled @ -_-

--

UNCLICKABLE! bec my contacts reflected the flash x____x

you'll always be a part of me}


Don't get up, I'll get through on my own;
I don't know if I'm home, or if I lost my way into your room.


♡, pmz




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy