|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
01:36, Left 4 Dead
Thursday, 9 July 2009
![]() Zzz promos are in exactly 10 weeks, incl septhols. :(( ohwell. Does anyone want to run through all maths topics from ApGp onwards w me, I'm still more or less stuck there :/ Please & thankyouverymuch :D Hmm bec of PW consultation in the morning I didn't get to rush down to play street soccer w 4D soccer gang x___x but woohoo! I tried playing Lan for the first time in my life :D Nicky taught me how to be a Boomer & a Hunter hahaha, tyverymuch! but ohmgosh, I would have liked to try being a Tank heehee. Hmm anyway I had a lot more fun watching Xun, ysing & the guys play instead of actually playing L4D myself :)) they made it look so easy can? x_x (Hunter) (Hunter attempting to climb up a pipe) Pmz: Omg what am I? Where am I? Nicky help what to do now? Nicky: Okay left-click now! Ysing: Everyone back to the safe room! Xun: Why do we all die together? Xun: (to Ysing) OI! Why are you healing yourself? SAVE ME! (Waiting to spawn) (Attacking Xingqi & BBQ) (Xun is a Boomer) Xun: Ysing why you ask us to jump down from the tower? It's like ... like ... Nicky: Omg I am the red colour one? You are the red colour one also? I thought red colour is enemy lol! (Bbq shoots Xun) And then we dawdled for a while before finally leaving Katong shopping centre, where bus10 came immediately hahaha! Woo my timings today are quite perfect lols, all my buses (w the notable exception of 158, zzz) came right when I reached the bus stop lololol :D Probably gna run w a few Odac girls @ 9+AM, train for AHM, yknow? x_x but I think night running's kinda cool, will take a short jog out later ;) But I'm alright 'cause I have you here with me, And I can almost see through the dark; there is light. pmz (: |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |