Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
00:32, hahahahaha i will remain single forever
Sunday, 12 July 2009

one day, i will look back at this post and laugh about how crazy i was @ 16. :)


#1. How old are you?
92 days till i'm seventeen, woohoo! :D

#2. Are you single?
Yeh

#3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
Hmm idk? probably before 30 I hope :)

#4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
-

#5. if not, who do you want to marry?
Gosh a bit too early to say dont ythink ...? :X

#6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
ahhhhhh Idk to both!

#7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Hahaha yes to beach weddings :) or themed ones too, i think they're pretty sweet

#8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Ooh so many places hahaha! Island paradises & bali? Spain & egypt, definitely :D

#9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
hmm family & close friends only I guess :) kind of hard to orchestrate a large outdoor wedding aye?

#10. Will that include your exes?
I wouldn't mind ;)

#11. How many layers of cake do you want?
One would do :D most tiered wedding cakes are fake hahaha!

#12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Late afternoon thankyou very much!

#13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Upbeat songs ftw! :)

#14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon, fork and knife?
HAHAHA how about a barbeque/ charcoal grill? :D:D

#15. Champagne or red wine?
Heehee champagne to pour on everyone & Neethlingshof Weisser Riesling Noble Late Harvest to enjoy :D

#16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Hm a few days later?

#17. Money or household items?
$$ please! :D bec i'm quite OCD when it comes to household items x_x

#18. How many kids would you like to have?
three or more, I'm hoping!

#19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
but I'm a IT loser leh? x_x yeah, probably! so when I'm old & he's old we can slideshow :)

#20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
Everyone's! :D


"I've heard this life is overrated, but I hope that it gets better as we go."

love, pmz



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy