Every beat of my heart ;
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
03:31, Quiz
Sunday, 28 June 2009

Heehee took a break from monopolies & went blogsurfing, gosh haven't done one of these in a very long time! :)

Ripped from Vanehneh & yall please rip this from me, yall so need something brainless to do ;)


WHAT WAS YOUR:
#1. Last beverage?
Good ol' milo ;)

#2. Last phone call?
hmm missed call from Xun on twentysixth

#3. Last text message?
haha also from Xun, asking about e.lit paper1 :X

#4. Last song you listened to?
Best Of Me - Daniel Powter

#5. Last time you cried?
hmm Can't really remember, but it wasn't recently

HAVE YOU EVER:
#6. Dated someone twice?
No

#7. Been cheated on?
No

#8. Kissed someone & regretted it?
I try very hard not to kiss anyone who i would later regret kissing! ;D

#9. Lost someone special?
No but i think i am going to

#10. Been depressed?
hmm Yeh but it ain't the serious type :)

#11. Been drunk and threw up?
No

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
#12. Green
#13. Red
#14. Silver

THIS YEAR (2009) HAVE YOU:
#15. Made a new friend?
Yah, they come w new classes & CCAs :)

#16. Fallen out of love?
I guess you can say that haha!

#17. Laughed until you cried?
Of course lah ;)

#18. Met someone who changed you?
Uh not this year

#19. Found out who your true friends were?
Hm not yet?

#20. Found out someone was talking about you?
Yes

#21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list?
I don't think I'm eligible for this question haha

#22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?
-

#23. How many kids do you want to have?
Ooh three or more! teehee I love big families

#24. Do you have any pets?
Have a hamster but I'd like a dog too :X

#25. Do you want to change your name?
When i was smaller yes but i'm quite happy with it now

#26. What did you do for your last birthday?
Godsisters popped by w a homemade cake hahaha!

#27. What time did you wake up today?
hmm I didn't sleep last night ...?

#28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Ugh, CT revision x_x @ the rate i'm going I should probably start revising for A's hahaha!

#29. Name something you CANNOT wait for?
End of CTs!

#30. Last time you saw your mother?
Hmm about six hours ago

#31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Can i rewind & start over? x_x

#32. What are you listening to right now?
Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo

#33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?
Ooh Tom Felton is ultra-hot! but no, sadly.

#34. What's getting on your nerves right now?
CTs z_z

#35. Most visited webpage?
(click here) Yall should totally visit more! :D

#36. Whats your real name?
Chung Pui Mun

#37. Nicknames?
pmz, mun ... woman

#38. Relationship Status?
Imma single lady (put a ring on it!)

#39. Zodiac sign?
All you non-Librans are totally missing out! D:

#40. Male or female?
Fe, thankyou :)

#41. Elementary?
Red Swastika Primary

#42. Middle School?
DHS Juniorhigh

#43. High school/college?
DHS Seniorhigh hahaha!

#44. Hair colour?
Dark brown

#45. Long or short:
Long'ish ... medium lah haha!

#46. Height?
166.3 (I was this close to rounding up to 167! x_x)

#47. Do you have a crush on someone?
Ooh yes haha! :X

#48: What do you like about yourself?
What's not to like? ;)

#49. Piercings?
Hmm 2 ear piercings but Imma squaring it heehee!

#50. Tattoos?
Ooh wanting my first! :D

#51. Righty or lefty?
Right lor

FIRSTS :
#52. First surgery?
Hmm ... when i was two, three months old?

#53. First piercing?
2003, march ... I was 10?

#54. First best friend?
This i remember! Her name is Belinda & although she lives opposite I haven't seen her since 23january

#55. First sport you joined?
ugh, swimming i think? I was recommended lol o_o!

#56. First vacation?
To some ulu touristy part of malaysia hahaha! when I was three, four?

#57. First pair of trainers?
Hmm when i was 13

RIGHT NOW
#58. Eating ...?
I ate maggi mee & am regretting it now x_x

#59. Drinking ...?
Water o__o

#60. I'm about to ...?
Finish this soon i hope? Kind of lengthy -_-

#61. Listening to ...?
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland

#62. Waiting on ...?
o___o

YOUR FUTURE:
#63. Want kids?
Yeh, w my husband hahaha!

#64. Get Married?
I hope so :)

#65. Career?
Not sure ... but i've got a vague idea x_x

#66. Lips or eyes?
Eyes, so romantic hor.

#67. Hugs or kisses?
Both I also want :D

#68. Shorter or taller?
Ideally should be taller than me lah ;D

#69. Older or Younger?
Ideally older than me eh, quite easy lah since I'm some october kid

#70. Romantic or spontaneous?
Hmm how's spontaneous romantic sound? :D

#71. Nice stomach or nice arms?
两个都要!

#72. Sensitive or loud?
Hmm more on the loud side i guess?

#73. Hook-up or relationship?
Relationship please!

#74. Trouble maker or hesitant?
o___o trouble-maker i guess?

HAVE YOU EVER :
#75. Kissed a stranger?
No

#76. Drank hard liquor?
Yeh

#77. Lost glasses/contacts?
Yes haha!

#78. Sex on first date?
o__o

#79. Broken someone's heart?
I'm not counting on it lol!

#80. Been arrested?
Nah

#81. Turned someone down?
Yah

#82. Cried when someone died?
Yes

#83. Fallen for a friend?
Heehee! x_x yeh


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
#84. Yourself?
I try to most of the time ;)

#85. Miracles?
Sometimes, when they really happen hahaha!

#86. Love at first sight?
I think it's a possibility but i've yet to experience it though!

#87. Heaven?
No not really

#88. Santa Claus?
No hahaha!

#89. Kiss on the first date?
IDK? :) cheek lah hahaha

#90. Angels?
Yall awesome people should totally claim the title leh :D

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
#91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?
No lah hahaha not so 花痴 one :)

#92. Did you sing today?
Yes

#93. Ever cheated on somebody?
Nope

#94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
All the way lor x_x

#95. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
Hmm idk ... concert, sc chalet, tunnelling, 4d outings maybe ;)

#96. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, should I be?

#97. Posting this as 100 truths?
HAHA no :)


love, pmz!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24.
I will rule you like a margin.





amanda bram christine cindy alt council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling

Host: Blogger
Layout © thebikiniboy