|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
00:01, slash-yes
Monday, 18 May 2009
Yknow what they always say about time management + breaking tasks down from big to small; it's a lot harder than it sounds, like real hard, or maybe it's me x____x I don't really wanna know. SE concert was fabulous, by the way :) i liked the encore v much. And the syf pieces too! There's always something different about syf piece & normal piece, it's the same across all performing arts, i think. But I must say, impressions don't really last; they linger then get vague. Sometimes I wish shadows could be permanent but that's a little like having your personal 24/7 stalker, isnt it? I'm crossing my fingers, not behind my back, but in front :) It's so cute to believe in make-believe. Tonight is mine to while away before i get ready for monday school. "You don't recognise the face in the mirror looking back at you," "So you say you're becoming someone else, you gotta go & find yourself." :O, pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |