|
in other words, i'm
slow dancing in a burning room
|
|
22:51, I love extended weekends!
Sunday, 10 May 2009
OMGOSH KYNA AUNTY, I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOUR MONTHS ONE DAY!! Ecs test in wk9, ahh x_x i'm completely lost @ firms, someone please help! plus essay test, i haven't even done an article, what essay?! -_- Study group tomorrow w hamlight & christine, the darlings :) i miss 2008 end-of-years, when we'd go out, spread Haydn like kaya all over the tables and end up ignoring him completely, sigh ... It scares me sometimes, we grow up so fast. Also, it's kind of exciting but i don't have a direction in life; it worries me most of the time. I don't want to be left behind :( I went blogsurfing & i looked @ archives, it hasn't been six months but already i feel like i've grown up too much, too fast. This stretched feeling, almost like we weren't meant to move @ this speed :/ IDK, though, but Happy Mothers' Day! :D ♥♡ I turn my head to the North; swallow that pill that they call pride, The old me is dead & gone, but the new me will be alright. xx, pmz |
24. amanda bram christine cindy alt♥ council elaine karmen kyna nicky nicole tiara ☆12 fourd twog wansi weijie xingqi xinqian xunlin yiling Host: Blogger Layout © thebikiniboy |